Welcome!


This is the story of life's financial struggles & victories through the eyes of a young woman up to her eyes in debt. Enjoy :)

Find me on Twitter! @OhStudentLoans

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Budget Featured in Business Insider Again (Woot!)

Here's the budget of a 29-year-old who finished
paying over $100,000 of student loans
Two updates as to where I am since paying off my loans a few months ago was written up by Libby Kane and published in Business Insider. Their audience is not hesitant at all to write to me and tell me all about their own debt journeys while asking for a quick piece of advice on an area they may be struggling with. I love connecting with them! I have SO MUCH to learn in this big world of finances, but the things I have learned so far, I am always willing to share.

I love the folks that realize I am a 29 year old woman who assessed her situation and did what she thought was best for her. And that’s all I did. I am not cramming advice down throats, I am not saying it is my way or the highway. I do me. You do you. If you look at my journey and you want yours to resemble mine, awesome! Let me know if I can help. If you look at my journey and want nothing to do with it, also awesome! I hope we all win with money in this life no matter the approach we take to get there. I simply happened to start blogging about my journey on that faithful August 1st Sunday back in 2010; the day I was struggling the hardest and decided to find an (anonymous) outlet for my student loan battle.

For those just reading about my story from the latest Business Insider article wanting more detailed information on my budget, click here to read where I elaborated on the first BI article that was published on my budget.

Also, between us, I spelled 'restaurant' wrong in my now public budget (Ha!)

Click here to read the latest main Business Insider article: "Here's the budget of a 29-year-old who finished paying off over $100,000 of student loans"

Click here to read that same article in Yahoo Finance

Find the latest spin-off Business Insider article, "A 29-year-old who paid off over $100,000 of student loans gives her 3 best pieces of debt-repayment advice" by clicking here.

10 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. {HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM [REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}

      I am Mrs Mary Anne from Texas, I have been so poor and could not even pay my rent, i went on Eviction so many times, i got financial assistance just last week from this very God fearing man who was so honest with me, he gave me loan of 20000$ at a very cheap rate of 2%, i am able to start up a new business now and i am living life so well.
      if you have financial problems and you need a genuine loan lender, contact Mr REMY on his email REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and you will testify of his good services.

      [REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}





      Delete
  2. Wow, a real budget...it is so....so...uncommon. Just having some fun, but seriously that is fantastic. And a big reason why you have succeeded. Many happy returns on your path forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Study Loans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER WITHOUT UPFRONT FEES

    Hello,

    What are your Financial needs?
    We give out loans from a minimum of $2,000.00 to a maximum of $100,000,000.00 with comfortable duration that ranges from 1 to 30 years at a very reduced interest rate of 3%.

    Do you need a business loan?
    Do you need a personal loan?
    Do you want to buy a car?
    Do you want to refinance?
    Do you need a mortgage loan?

    Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?
    Please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.

    Contact us via email: upstartloan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get business loan even having how to get a business loan with bad credit without any collateral or credit. Complete our fast application to receive no-obligation business loan offers today.

    how to get a business loan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attention:

    I am Mr Johnson, and i am a private loan lender.. I offer all kinds of financial assistance to every individuals who is in need of a loan such as Business loan, personal loan, investment loan, debt consolidation and house purchase etc. I offer loan at a very low interest rate of 3%. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback. I give out loan at a minimum amount of 2,000.00 to a maximum amount of 10,000,000.00 dollars/euros/pounds. If you are in need of any kind of loan, do contact us via E-mail: ( capitalfinanceloanlender@yahoo.com ) for more info.......

    ReplyDelete

  8. {HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM [REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}

    I am Mrs Mary Anne from Texas, I have been so poor and could not even pay my rent, i went on Eviction so many times, i got financial assistance just last week from this very God fearing man who was so honest with me, he gave me loan of 20000$ at a very cheap rate of 2%, i am able to start up a new business now and i am living life so well.
    if you have financial problems and you need a genuine loan lender, contact Mr REMY on his email REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and you will testify of his good services.

    [REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}





    ReplyDelete